Clardy v Nike.

Flatpointhigh

Clardy v Nike.

Postby Flatpointhigh » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Who knew nikes were weaponized?

Sirgiorgiro Clardy claims Nike should have placed a label in his Jordan shoes warning consumers that they could be used as a dangerous weapon. He was wearing a pair when he repeatedly stomped the face of a john who was trying to leave a Portland hotel without paying Clardy's prostitute in June 2012.Jurors early in 2013 found him guilty of second-degree assault for using his Jordans -- a dangerous weapon -- to beat the john's face to a pulp. The man required stitches and plastic surgery on his nose.

[/break1]oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/01/nike_sued_by_portland_pimp_for.html]http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... p_for.html -xx -xx -xx
"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice

ZekeB

Clardy v Nike.

Postby ZekeB » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:26 pm

As expensive as Nikes are you'd expect to be getting some bang for your buck.

ducktape

Clardy v Nike.

Postby ducktape » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Oh I dunno, I live in Nikes but I get them during sales at the online Nike store. Not too much ...

vic

Clardy v Nike.

Postby vic » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Nike was weaponized years ago.There were nuclear-armed Nike Ajax and Nike Hercules in the hills of Chatsworth, as well in Malibu near a famous FEMA camp.
The wise man builds upon, and acknowledges, the contributions of those who came before.
- vic (If I were better read, I'd probably know that someone said this before, and more eloquently, than I just did)

ZekeB

Clardy v Nike.

Postby ZekeB » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Nike launched their product with the Redstone line. Things were a bit shaky back in those days.

Suranis

Clardy v Nike.

Postby Suranis » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:39 pm

This is the beginning of Global Testonikeular War.
Have you tried the Internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it.

Chilidog

Clardy v Nike.

Postby Chilidog » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Oh I dunno, I live in Nikes but I get them during sales at the online Nike store. Not too much ...

Nikes never come in extra wideI'm a New Balance guy.

Return to “Current Events”