I'M RETIRING. GOODBYE SUCKERS!

Sterngard Friegen

Post #1 by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:27 am

Long Overdue Payment Outstanding‏

From: Comptroller of the Currency Washington, DC ([/break1]com]info@comptrollerofthecurrency.com)

Sent: Wed 1/12/11 8:42 PM

To: Sterngard X. Friegen

EXTREMELY URGENT

ATTN:Contractor /Beneficiary/ Inheritance. Following a fax received today and telex from The department of justice under Federal Reserve Bank of United States, We hereby confirmed to you that, we at the Comptroller of the Currency Washington will advise you to STOP all further communications until you receive the release pin code from Mr Goodluck Jonathan, As soon as we receive the pin code we will make direct wire transfer to your account by Swift Telegraphic Transfer. This Notice has been copied to our Computing System for dispatch to various Outlined Security Agencies if our instruction is neglected after 48 hours. We owe no apology to any defaulter on the legal outcome and consequences emanating from this order after this Warning Notice is received as we must abide with the Law of International Act on Monetary Related Matters Act of Maryland Law 2002 as amended 2004. Please, also confirm if you have authorized your attorney to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: USAA Federal Savings Bank 10750 McDermott FWY., San Antonio, Texas 78288-0544 Account Number: 0022499678 Routing Number: 314074269 Routing Number: 314074269 Beneficiary Name: Lisa Sowards, Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address, so that we can cross-check it with our file records. We have decided to contact you because we suspected that somebody is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit of means, into a new different bank account. Already, their associates have requested us to place a cash call order in their favor on your behalf, but we discovered that your signature was forged. Following our previous fax to presidency regarding your payment with our correspondence bank, we have sent you a notification to contact urgently Mr Goodluck Jonathan to obtain the REVENUE TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE/CLEARANCE IDENTIFICATION PIN NUMBER which will enable us debit the account and make the necessary wire transfer of your funds into your account. All correspondence and contact will remain open until will receive instructions of REVENUE TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE/CLEARANCE IDENTIFICATION PIN NUMBER/ INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER CHARGE/ INCLUDING UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT TAX (USGT). We expect your urgent confirmation of the release code. Contact person, You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it with you, but if you don't have it, you are therefore requested to contact the genuinely appointed Office of the Office of presidency Nigeria, Debt reconciliation committee(DRC)(Dr.Goodluck Jonathan)on Tel: 234-80-99356776 Email: EXTREMELY URGENTATTN: Contractor /Beneficiary/ Inheritance. Following a fax received today and telex from The department of justice under Federal Reserve Bank of United States, We hereby confirmed to you that, we at the Comptroller of the Currency Washington will advise you to STOP all further communications until you receive the release pin code from Mr Goodluck Jonathan, As soon as we receive the pin code we will make direct wire transfer to your account by Swift Telegraphic Transfer. This Notice has been copied to our Computing System for dispatch to various Outlined Security Agencies if our instruction is neglected after 48 hours. We owe no apology to any defaulter on the legal outcome and consequences emanating from this order after this Warning Notice is received as we must abide with the Law of International Act on Monetary Related Matters Act of Maryland Law 2002 as amended 2004. Please, also confirm if you have authorized your attorney to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: USAA Federal Savings Bank 10750 McDermott FWY., San Antonio, Texas 78288-0544 Account Number: 0022499678 Routing Number: 314074269 Routing Number: 314074269 Beneficiary Name: Lisa Sowards, Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address, so that we can cross-check it with our file records. We have decided to contact you because we suspected that somebody is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit of means, into a new different bank account. Already, their associates have requested us to place a cash call order in their favor on your behalf, but we discovered that your signature was forged. Following our previous fax to presidency regarding your payment with our correspondence bank, we have sent you a notification to contact urgently Mr Goodluck Jonathan to obtain the REVENUE TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE/CLEARANCE IDENTIFICATION PIN NUMBER which will enable us debit the account and make the necessary wire transfer of your funds into your account. All correspondence and contact will remain open until will receive instructions of REVENUE TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE/CLEARANCE IDENTIFICATION PIN NUMBER/ INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER CHARGE/ INCLUDING UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT TAX (USGT). We expect your urgent confirmation of the release code. Contact person, You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it with you, but if you don't have it, you are therefore requested to contact the genuinely appointed Office of the Office of presidency Nigeria, Debt reconciliation committee(DRC)(Dr.Goodluck Jonathan)on Tel: 234-80-99356776 Email: [/break1]com]dpresidentofnigeria@rocketmail.com Thank you and feel free to contact me by fax only as we do not entertain any phone / voice contacts please. To enable us release your outstanding payment On-Hold / funds to your designated account. Your urgent response concerning this transfer is highly anticipated, O.C.C remains communicated to our financial principals. Thanks in anticipation,

Sincerely Mrs. Julie L. Williams

Comptroller of the Currency

[/break1]occ.treas.gov/ftp/biographies/williams_julie.pdf]http://www.occ.treas.gov/ftp/biographie ... _julie.pdf

realist

Post #2 by realist » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:31 am

HOLY MOLY!!!! :shock: Will you buy us all a car with self-closing doors? {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Sterngard Friegen

Post #3 by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 am

HOLY MOLY!!!! :shock: Will you buy us all a car with self-closing doors? {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif

Only the first 50 who APPLY.lolol

obsolete

Post #4 by obsolete » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 am

Can you forward this email to Kenya Lady? :twisted: Maybe, for a low down payment, they can also provide her with Obama's genuine African birth certificate..... :-bd

June bug

Post #5 by June bug » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 am

Count me in! (Can't cost that much to ship to Hawaii, can it? :-* )

Plutodog

Post #6 by Plutodog » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 am

OK, I'm applying...just in case... :oops:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Piffle

Post #7 by Piffle » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 am

Oh, by all means, you should "contact the genuinely appointed Office of the Office of presidency Nigeria" ASAP.Don't you think they'd get better results if they switched to, say, Burkina Faso...or Swaziland...or Tuvalu...or Tajikistan...or, hell, just about anywhere other than friggin' Nigeria?If it weren't for that subtle tipoff, I'd say this is a genuine windfall! =)) =))

Whatever4

Post #8 by Whatever4 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:53 am

I want a car. And a driver. And a parking space. And a pony. Thanks!

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Suranis

Post #9 by Suranis » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:00 am

Oh, by all means, you should "contact the genuinely appointed Office of the Office of presidency Nigeria" ASAP.Don't you think they'd get better results if they switched to, say, Burkina Faso...or Swaziland...or Tuvalu...or Tajikistan...or, hell, just about anywhere other than friggin' Nigeria?If it weren't for that subtle tipoff, I'd say this is a genuine windfall! =)) =))

Yeah, don't they know that all real frauds these days use Kenya?

When you sleep outside to see the stars, you also support entire families of Mosquitoes.

Foggy

Post #10 by Foggy » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 am

I once got one that said the guy prayed to God for the name of someone trustworthy and reliable enough to make sure he wasn't making a mistake, and he was going to entrust his millions to me.I immediately put God on my résumé as a reference. {rimshot}

A yoctosecond is a septillionth of a second (10-24).

verbalobe

Post #11 by verbalobe » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:06 am

:(( :(( :((

Sterngard Friegen

Post #12 by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:39 am

Sent: Thu 1/13/11 12:50 AM

Hello

How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Murina Bare.l am single looking for honest and nice person Somebody who i can partner with .I don't care about your colour, ethnicity, Status or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.

Warm regards,

Miss Murina.

Whatever4

Post #13 by Whatever4 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 am

Don't give her my car. Or my pony.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

realist

Post #14 by realist » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 am

Sent: Thu 1/13/11 12:50 AM

Hello

How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Murina Bare.l am single looking for honest and nice person Somebody who i can partner with .I don't care about your colour, ethnicity, Status or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.

Warm regards,

Miss Murina.

Hey, waidadamnminute!!!! I got the same email from Murina yesterday.

:(( :((

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Foggy

Post #15 by Foggy » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 am

Hey! How come I didn't get an email from Murina? ?(

ZekeB

Post #16 by ZekeB » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:12 am

Hey Mister (May I call you Mister?) Friegen, I have a loan with that bank. Can you maybe transfer enough money to pay it off for me? If you give me your PIN, I can make the transfer for you.

mimi

Post #17 by mimi » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Gee, stern, we hardly knew ya. Would you mind sending over a person to shovel the snow today? That's all I'd like for today. Oh alright. It probably would do me some good! But it's cold!

Res Ipsa

Post #18 by Res Ipsa » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 pm

A mere trifle compared to my Dutch Email Lottery winnings, which I shall be receiving soon after contacting the security company which is holding my winnings pursuant to their escrow fee arrangement.

ducktape

Post #19 by ducktape » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Yes, you may have more, but mine is a lot simpler. One of about 15 in my Junk folder this am:

Attn: Sir/Madam,We reviewed your payment file today and discovered you have an accrued interest of US$4,700,000.00 (Four Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), being interest accrued from initial deposit of the principle amount made in your name. Kindly forward your your names,address,tel numbers,bank account details and your id for immediate transfer within 24 hours. Cordially yours,Dr. Gregory David.For Ghana Commercial BankAccra, GHANA.

And people actually fall for this shit -- we don't know who you are, but we've discovered we owe you a lot of money, so if you'll just send us all your identity info, we'll get it to you right away, you betcha!

ducktape

Post #20 by ducktape » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:17 pm

By the way, in today's email I have a Paul Anthony waiting to hear from me regarding my bank draft of $2.5 million, which is to be compensation for some Internet scam that I apparently fell for (they're trying to find victim types to double-dip).

Lisa Howells tells my email account has won GBP 1.5 million in the UK Global Mobile communications New year promotoins (sic). But I has a confuzzled -- I have two emails from Lisa Howells that say the same thing, to two different email addresses, and they have the same claim code. Do you think this could be a scam?

Mr Pope Innocent writes to find out if I am alive, since a Mr Lonato Paul told him that I had died in a car accident four months ago, and he now discovered that Mr Lonato Paul is a liar and imposter. I think Mr Pope Innocent doesn't know how to do this yet, because that's all he says.

Ben Bernanke is taking good care of me, though, and has written me several times. Jamie Dimon is URGENTLY waiting for my response to Alhaji Yaro Abu, National Security Adviser to the President Federal Republic of Nigeria (apparently Jamie Dimon just forwards his email) who warns me to disregard anyone [highlight=#ffffbf]"impersonating in the name of President Good Luck Ebele Jonathan, Mr. President has know involvement with foreign payment, I have been handed over the foreign payment redialed disk of this transactions. The following offices is been impersonated FBI, CIA , EFCC, HOMELAND SECURITY COUNCIL, OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY, SENATE, COURT, SPECIAL ADVISERS OFFICES ARE ALSO INVOLVED. TAKE THIS NOTE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD OR DISREGARD IT FOR A DISASTER WAITS FOR YOU!"[/highlight] Sorry, Stern, but I think yours is a scam, because Mr Goodluck Jonathan has know involvement.

And by the way, Robert S Mueller of the FBI has written me several times to warn me that if I do not respond to the money transfer people he references in his email, then the FBI and DHS will know that I am trying to launder money and will put me in jail. Except he doesn't say this quite so grammatically.

Oh, and my cat who died 10 years ago has been nominated to Who's Who in Media and Communications. Again.

kate520

Post #21 by kate520 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 pm

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))Ducky, you quack me up.

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

Mohammed Ali

ZekeB

Post #22 by ZekeB » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:43 pm

[sekrit]If you get any emails from meoffering you $647, ignore it[/sekrit]

Darn. I thought I could get something for nothng. Oh well.

mimi

Post #23 by mimi » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Stern,You can forget the snow guy. It was actually rather nice out.A cabana boy would be nice though. I guess I have to move closer to the beach.

kate520

Post #24 by kate520 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

:shock: OMG, Stern! I know what this! The Prosperity Packs are finally being delivered!

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

Mohammed Ali

Foggy

Post #25 by Foggy » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 pm

My god, ducktape, you're rich! Richer than Santa Claus!

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”